In these unprecedented times, we need community more than ever. If you or a loved one need additional support outside of New Life, these programs may be a great source. Together, we can turn fear, frustration and the feeling of isolation into a positive new experience. Join the world of online meetings, where you can connect with others and find resources for your unique needs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As facilities begin to reopen, attendance is closely monitored to meet mandatory reduced count requirements put in place by county and state regulations. Be sure to call ahead or follow the requested procedures to register prior to in-person meetings.
- In The Rooms: A free online recovery tool that offers 130 weekly online meetings for those recovering from addiction and related issues
- SMART Recovery: Recovery on-the-go with SMART recovery apps; support meetings are free and open to anyone seeking science-based, self-empowered addiction recovery
- CoDA.org: Co-Dependents Anonymous
- Online Group AA Meetings: Online AA meetings available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Narcotics Anonymous Recovery: NA Online, Forums and Meditations for individuals for the purpose of recovery from the disease of addiction
- Unity Recovery: Free daily online recovery meetings
- Annapolis Area Intergroup: Special services for AA groups in Anne Arundel County
- Lighthouse Church: Weekly, small group meetings
- Chemically Dependent Anonymous: 12-step fellowship for anyone seeking freedom from drug and alcohol addiction